Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Rakete View Post
Here's my list...

- Apply 240E
- Remove speed limiter (just because)
- Apply Euro MDM
- Apply auto folding mirrors
- Apply 5-time turn signals
- Ooohh, and Brighter angel eyes (just because)

I assume 91-octane optimization is standard? It's all we have here in CA anyway.

What do you mean by "torque management parameters"? "Fuel Stop Suggestion Option"?

I'll call you, I have you in my phone now.
91 Octane optimization is standard for those in California unless they request 93 or race gas.

Fuel stop suggestion is an added option in iDrive (on some cars it may be already there). When a route is set in the navigation system, you can go to route preferences and click fuel stop suggestion. This will show you gas stations along your intended route, so you don't have to back out and change your current destination.

Torque management parameters are controls in the engine control unit. They are modified to allow the car to produce more, and more linear, consistent power.

Give me a ring when you're ready and we'll get it coded up to your spec.

On a side note, I just wanted to say RIP to someone the BMW community lost this last week. This came as a major shock to me this morning. Charles (Vodyk) was a valued member over on m5board.com and was always willing to help those in need. RIP Charles, you will be missed by many: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60...rip-vodyk.html

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0