01-30-2008, 09:31 PM   #53
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by man02195 View Post
I had a PC delivery, and asked them not to mount the front license plate (NC doesn't require it) and also asked to handwash (don't know if it matters). They were great, car was spotless, and no holes in front.
NJ requires it...I think I may take PCD I really want to make my delivery a greater experience since I've been waiting so long I think I deserve a treat....also when I spoke to my CA I mentioned that I didn't want my car to be test driven by any saleperson/mech. and he told me that the car would have about 10+ miles on it, he gave me this sob story about their prep. location being a couple miles away and the gas station another couple...I still told him I'm not comfortable with this but he told me its unavoidable which to me is completely BS....as a matter of fact I just decided I am going to take PCD and there prep center is right on the spot and I don't have to wait until the car is shipped up north...I'm my own boss so I don't have to ask anyone for permission so I'm good to go in that field...

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0