11-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #90
Bocassden
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocassden View Post
You are hilarious. Apparently your former ownership of a 997 makes your opinion fact. It does nothing better than an M3? I know you must simply be exaggerating to stand by your argument. Either that or you clearly know very little about cars.
For the record, I currently have both an E92 M3 and a 997.2 in my garage. I love them both, but come on fella, you can't really be believing what you're saying? Are you really sticking to your dogmatic beliefs even in the face of facts? Wait. You probably are. All the Obama crap you spew says you are pretty willing to overlook facts to stick to the party line. You head on over and cast your vote for the man with the magic underwear. You can bash Porsche all you want when Jesus comes to Missouri.
Did you follow the entire conversation? If not, go back and re-read my comments on steering feel and brakes. Also, where did I say my opinon was gospel. I've owned both cars (and many other performance cars) and know quite a bit about them and their abilities from track to everyday driving. I see you offer no opinon on what you feel is dramatically better on the 997. Your only defense is to say I'm wrong and then bring politics into the discussion. I'm not surprised though and expect exactly this from an Obama slurper. If you want to carry on the political discussion come on over to the politics section sport.

Nah sport. I'm not wasting my time. You repeatedly state your opinion as fact and YOU repeatedly bring politics into it. Frankly it was a momentary lapse in judgement to give you any merit by even responding to you.
I must say though, that invitation (challenge even???) to meet you on the politics forum is tempting. Your clearly advanced intellect is intimidating though. How can I possibly trade jabs with someone who uses the word slurper?? No defense for zingers like that! You are insinuating that because one disagrees with your political opinions that person must be metaphorically giving Obama oral sex. Brilliant and unassailable. I bow to your superior mind!
'Merikka. F*%# yeah!
Appreciate 0