10-03-2012, 02:44 AM   #349
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXXX View Post
Tell me you'll appreciate a guy who buys a Fiero and converts the body into a Ferrari. Then tells everyone how much he saved and that Ferrari owners are idiots for buying the real thing.
Well if he can cheaply build a Ferrari that looks and performs identically to a real one then kudos to him - If thats what he wants to do, why should I care? - You are the one with a stick up his ass about reps not me.

Quote:

I am more then happy with my watches. I'll buy the real thing again even if there are $100 fakes for me to choose from. You want to wear fake watches? No biggie. Just don't go around talking shit like "...save wasting $10,000 on a gen watch that probably costs only $500 to produce."
The thing is, what I said is true.
You are deluding yourself if you think that say a $10K Rolex costs much more than $500 to make. I'm all for people buying exactly what they want, you are cool with spending $big on a watch and thats brilliant, but at least be honest with yourself.

Quote:
You had 9 P-cars? Good for you. It still does not make your penis any bigger. Your douche level has certainly gone up, though.
Jeez is that the best you've got -I already called you a Douche and suggested your pal (My3rdM3) has a small penis. Put some effort in dude.
Appreciate 0