01-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #17
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgothar View Post
Yep i did sell my M3 awhile back to buy a new house but now that we are about done with the decorating so it's fast approaching time for me to get a new ride!

I lurk here from time to time just to keep on top of what the latest is with the M3 although im not 100% sure i will buy another M3 at least not a e9x model!

Have it narrowed down to the following:

c6 z06
Caddillac cts-v coupe
mercedes c63 amg coupe
nissan gtr
M3 (f body?)

So as you can see i really havent decided on anything at all sadly.

Anyway sorry to interupt on your thread and was just offering my advice.
If you recall i did all the Dinan mods about 3.5 years ago and the one i could never pull the trigger on was the mid-pipe because of the smell, if you havent rode in a car with it i would highly recomend you do so just to make sure you can handle it and if your married might want to have the wife ride along as well!
The smell isn't that bad.....most of the time in the Houston heat we have the windows up and the A/C on. And of course he has been for a ride......why do you think he's dropping that coin right now. I drove him to the dark side ......Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0