View Single Post
      09-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
Kaizen Tuning
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Have you guys worked on E9X M3's is the question I'm sure everyone wants answered? Or what makes you better than the next guy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHman View Post
+1

I looked at your website and most of the referenced vehicles are from Japan (such as the GTR, WRZ, Evo, etc). Really nice cars but there doesn't seem to be a lot of BMW background. I am in the area and would be looking for a mod shop but there is another one, also off of I-485, which has done extensive work on M3's (and BMW's in general). I suspect that you a very familiar with them.
I assume you are talking about ACE? If so yes we have a good relationship with ACE as they do top notch work and are the best wheel repair place around! As for work on E9x M3's we have done work on quite a few from Coilovers to exhausts, brake jobs etc. We've been dying to get someone in to do an ESS supercharger kit to add some more go to their M3.

As for what sets us apart from other shops, first is the experience here. Our new facility was built with the customer in mind and we continue to add to that experience. We want customers to feel at home when they're here. I invite all of you to come by and check out the facility to see for yourselves first hand. Secondly is our attention to detail. We pride ourselves on the fact that things leave here complete. Our goal is to make sure things leave here right the first time. Another reason is our determination and commitment to the shop. Personally I came in today on my day off to help a customer with a 135i with an issue he was having with his front splitter. Even though he did not buy the splitter through us, I am always willing to go out of my way to help out a fellow enthusiast.

You may have heard this same old story from other shops before, but I assure you, come by the shop, check us out, and you wont leave disappointed. I hope to meet some of you soon and help you out in any way I can. Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum, and let me know how I can help in the future!

-John
Appreciate 0