09-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #68
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Thumbs down

lol... yeah, "make it illegal.... blahblahblah people can't make decisions for themselves... more gov't is good" ummm.... no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace_91 View Post
I agree they should have to remove the spot light at least, you cant make them take the antenaes off because they could actually have a CB radio or something stupid. And even though they arent allowed to have the light working it should just be removed before the car is even sold.
Why can't you have a spotlight on your vehicle? Maybe you plan on using it to illuminate darkness? Sounds Iike it should be illegal, right? Right? OMG. Ban flashlights too! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickem View Post
be careful up there in north jersey though. My wife was being tailgated at night on the PIP by an unmarked Parkway Police car. She sped up slightly so she could move over into the right lane to let him pass and he pulled her over for speeding. Asshole.

OP, policemen ARE civilians...even though they would like you to believe otherwise...
THANK YOU. Everyone, COPS ARE CIVILIANS! ..unless they happen to maybe be in the military as well.

(totally different thread, but I could only imagine some of these sheeple seeing people open carry. OCers must be cop-wannabes too?)
Appreciate 0