View Single Post
      09-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
jeremyr4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 E93 M3

Anyone in Los Angeles With OEM Exhaust Mod or ACM OEM Exhaust Mod?

I recently bought a '13 E93 and I am seriously considering doing either the ACM OEM Exhaust Mod or the OEM Exhaust Mod. I have spent HOURS reading through countless threads and watching many videos. The problem is that I really need to hear at least one of these in-person first to figure out which to do, as I want to be sure they're loud enough but not too loud. I'm essentially looking to increase the cabin noise with the windows up under 3,500 RPMs, as I find the car too quiet compared to my old E46 M3 Convertible when driving around town.

I already heard an M Performance Exhaust in-person and it essentially sounded like the stock exhaust below 3,500 RPMs so it wasn't what I was looking for. I believe the ACM OEM Exhaust Mod might be the better fit for me based on my research but I want to be sure it isn't too loud on the outside, as I want to avoid attracting a lot of attention. I went to MFest West LA last night in search of someone who has done either of these exhaust mods with no luck.

Does anyone live in Los Angeles (optimally West LA, where I live, but anywhere is ok) who has done one of these mods and is willing to let me hear it in-person? Feel free to reply to this thread or to PM me - whichever you would prefer. And thanks in-advance - I really appreciate it.

I appreciate everyone's help - hopefully I will find someone local soon.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited by jeremyr4; 09-26-2012 at 12:52 PM..
Appreciate 0