11-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #17
Evan_RS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco@McKennaPerformance View Post
Sorry to hear about the poor results. You should contact Mike Benvo if you'd like a tune that will actually gain power - all his customers have seen day and night differences, along with their dyno results.
Marco, does your friend still have his dyno sheet from before and after from the ESS TUNE? If he still have, can he please post it here. If he don't mind.

I already called Mike Benvo, I'm going to get my recall (DCT software update at the deal), and than get the tune from mike or maybe just save enough to get a VF supercharger .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Do you have your own baseline as well as results after the tune?
Sorry, I don't. I saw a lot of the stock M3's dyno sheet result that got more power than my

Quote:
Originally Posted by smmmurf View Post
The ZCP car has OEM X pipe w/ cat deletes vs your HFC (marginal difference). It's making similar power because your car has similar mods, except the tune.

Try the new OEM software on your car or a different tune. Results look within reason to me.
The ZCP got NO TUNE, STOCK CAT, Custom OEM stock x-pipe, slip on muffler compare to my 100cell race cat straight pipe to mullfer with " ESS TUNE" And he 2hp and 3 tq more than I did
Appreciate 0