12-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #17
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqweak View Post
you're pimping your (non sponsor ) buddies shop as being a great resource for track tuning by posting pics of non-functional poser spoilers?
Just curious as to what non-functional spoilers you're referring to, I only see a functional rear wing that xchosun1x gets good use out of at least once a month. Also, xchosun1x isn't sponsored by anyone, although I'm sure you'd just assume that I'm sponsored as well by the same fictional sponsor and just in on the whole evil plot.

No need to be so critical of his review of a terrific experience that he had someplace, he's hardly the first to engage in such behavior. I don't see you running after everyone who makes a positive review about EAS and IND and SonicMS and AcutePerformance and PySpeed, etc. (I'm not singling out any board sponsors, just saying some that popped up in my head). Clearly, every single person on this forum who has written a positive review about a vendor or board sponsor or tuning shop is sponsored by them and is just out to get you.

Oh, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. Those terrible, terrible doors, really dangerous stuff that just attacks for no reason. I sense an ironic analogy here.

Edit: Ahh, that was fun. I was having a bad day and needed to rant. Thanks for being such a good sport and volunteering sqweak.

Last edited by LateBraking; 12-13-2011 at 12:26 AM..
Appreciate 0