Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
You're right, who needs school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries932 View Post
You all should just come join me, and mess each other up at the new Krav Maga school I just started attending...
i've been doing all forms of Martial Arts since i was 8... definitely wouldn't mind trying Krav Maga. Soooo out of shape right now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I wouldn't spend the money on the stealth option but if you're ballin it's just another mod to do lol
yeah, i didn't do the stealth... just hidden down low and made it look like part of the car lol

Quote:
I hated the idea of college (go study, get grades, find job, settle).
But I did what I could with it: I went, studied, met many people (not just girls.. lol), went abroad for a year, learned things about the world I never knew about, say what it's like to live on my own, live in a different country... i can really go on.
You shouldn't go to college just for money.. you are doing it wrong in my opinion.
I don't care if you are a millionaire, you won't know what you're missing until you try (this isn't rerferring to just college)
Networking FTMFW! During my many years in and out of college I've met so many different people in so many different fields. It's great! I got to live in the Philippines for a year, study, learned more about my roots, go clubbing everywhere, etc... Experiences i'll never forget.

I was looking through your time in Japan... lucky bastid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
and no im not a bitch at all. like i said I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@DetailAddict View Post
So anywayssss, i got new shoes during lunch.
pics roban

Quote:
What do I get?
Jamie will grab your ass.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0