2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

FS/FT 2 OEM BMW Steering wheels, DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
EDIT: THE WHEELS ARE OEM, NOT AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE! SORRY IF THE AD IS MISLEADING! ALSO, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL IF YOU WANT PICS, RIGHT NOW THE SITE ISN'T LETTING ME UPLOAD PICS.

I have 2 OEM M steering wheels. One is as old as my 2010 and has normal wear and tear (which to say the least, is nothing) and a brand new steering wheel with 3 miles from shop to shop for change out. Both wheels are DCT and do not come with the air bag modules or the push button assembly.....just the wheels.

I'm looking to get $700 for both.

-brand new wheel on a different mod site is $615 but I am beating there price (and then some)...$500

-older wheel is $200

I'm also looking for a few items in trade if interested.

-Arkym CF front lip (or any other brand, must be in equal cost condition)
-rear diffuser (must fit an E90)
-gloss black side mirror covers

I know there's tons of guys out there de-modding cars; why, I have no idea. But here's an opportunity to get a good condition and brand new condition OEM part for cheap.

Drop me a PM if interested.

(I can tell you right now that I sold a lip a while back, and it cost me $160 for shipping. So if I get a lip, I'll help with "some" shipping cost but I'll be deducting my cost of shipping the wheels as well)

Thanks. Will furnish pics on request. Older wheel is still on car until this friday (24 May)

Last edited by M3 JP; 05-22-2013 at 10:48 PM..
Appreciate 0