View Single Post
      12-11-2006, 01:01 PM   #5
m_bazeepaymon
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Sounds like you are not really very excited about the car. But I guess if you are cruising around on all the boards then you deserve at least some reply/help.

1. Shop around. You may have to go out of state depending on the overall size/popularity of BMWs in your state. Folks are still finding great spots but not really in places like CA, NY, etc.
2. You can defintiely get a new M3 for sticker. Even the greedy dealers with huge mark ups do not maintain them for that long.
3. Once BMW releases the complete option list and prices to dealers shortly thereafter you will be able to order a car exactly spec'd out to your liking.
sorry for the delayed response ... I dont want to be rude But i am SOOO DAMN EXCITED ABOUT THE CAR... but i do not want to get myhopes up because if id o i will get screwed over... I am still looking to swap my lease and i have 2 people who want to take it.. But i want to be guaranteed a spot.. I am on the forums everyday hoping for a new spy shots etc... I reall hope everything turns out right because i love the E46 sooo much and i hope the E92 makes me happier..
Appreciate 0