CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by py0413 View Post
I had that happened once before. An asian mid-age woman came into a parking lot with her brand-new looking MB, out of hundreds of stalls available, she chose to park next to me. That's not the worst, when she opened her door she slammed on my passenger side door. Luckily, I was inside my car taking a phone call. I ran after her and she said she never hit my car with her door, plus she said to be very careful with her "expensive" MB. The woman then took off to the shopping mall and I went back to check my door, there was a ding and some scratches, but I guess I wasn't too concerned after all because the car I had already had too many ding & dents.
This reminds me of an experience I had a few years back.

I was coming out of the grocery store walking towards my car when I saw this lady loading groceries in the the trunk of a brand new S-class MB. She was parked across the aisle from me. When she finished loading her groceries, she simply shoved the shopping cart across the parking aisle to get rid of it. The shopping cart rolled until it crashed on my rear bumper . So I shouted "Hey lady, watch it. This is my car you just hit." To which she snottily replied "Calm down, it's just a car."

When I got to my car, I took the shopping cart the was resting against my rear bumber (it made a small scratch on the paint ) and I swung it back across the aisle. It crashed on the lady's rear bumper. She got out of her car obviously upset and screamed at me "Are you crazy, what is your problem?" To which I very calmly replied "Calm down lady, it's just a car."

Last edited by CanAutM3; 12-20-2012 at 08:32 AM..
Appreciate 0