View Single Post
      01-06-2016, 06:53 PM   #10
schnell1982
Captain
Rep
Drives: FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRob08 View Post
I have an '08, running DINAN Stage II software. I hear and have read that the newest OEM Software for the M3 has some improvements that are felt compared to the older software versions. I wonder if since I'm running with the DINAN, if I had my BMW dealer update my M3 with the latest software and then re-load the DINAN, would there be a better performance gain with the engine? IOW, will the DINAN software re-map everything and cancel out what ever improvements the BMW software has? I have to run a stage II in order to keep the increased emissions CEL from coming because of my HFC X-pipe. I just want to know if its worth getting it updated and paying for it. Thoughts?

Cheers,
Rob

Dinan does software revisions from time to time. Not knowing if this pertains to you but I do know that sometimes they send out emails which states to visit the local Dinan dealer for a software re-flash
There is a Dinan rep on this forum, don't know how active he is on here but the best is to call Dinan and ask for the technical department.
Dan and Joe at Dinan are the best and they will have the correct answer for you regarding this.
Appreciate 0