View Single Post
      12-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #84
Dellort_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simma View Post
i just read this thread from beginning to end and it seems like you put your input one too many times... have a cup of tea and stfu bro seriously. quit hating... no lie the plate is cocky and it is asking to get keyed but this kid seems mature in his posts atleast... he's not arguing with 20 different haters flamming at his plates, instead he appreciates the feedback.
My input was directed towards different things throughout the thread. I do not believe he is mature. What kind of mature person would make his first mod to delete the speed limiter. I have never come close to that speed, on the street nor on the track. Going that speed would just be reckless, especially with a 19yo driving. The only reason you would need that is for the standing mile or other similar sanctioned events.
I think you put your input in one too many times. Don't worry about what I post. How about you take your own advice and hop off.
Not about to start anything here. Sorry, viveack, for going ot.
2011 Alpine White/Fox Red 6MT E92 M3 | Active Stage 2 w/Meth | KW Clubsport | OSS | Challenge Front Lip | Vorsteiner Type 2 Rear Diffuser and Bootlid | Brembo | Recaro | Akrapovic Slip-On | Challenge Race+ X-Pipe | Vossen CV3 | OEM 359M | TE37SL
Appreciate 0