09-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #33
adc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando View Post
I have a 08 335i with injen dci, custom exhaust, and jb+ at 75%. Now sure the M3 looks better, but I take M3's all day. My brother has the IS-F, and if I was going to pay60k+ I would get the IS-F. He destroys M3's and he only takes me by a 1.5 cars. (IS-F has intake). I may be biased, Ive only ever owned japanese cars and my last car was a Lexus GS430. I have nothing against BMW's, I Love My Car!! But if were talking about getting the most for your money, I think the IS-F is unbeatable if your thinking about the M3. The C63 is nice too, and the fastest of the three. Sorry M3 guys, I just wouldnt pay that much for that car when my car is faster within $2,000 invested into it. Drive an IS-F before you make a decision, you wont regret it. I would have been driving the IS-F if my brother didnt have it, but its ok...He'll be seeing my taillights very soon
Tell me again, why do you think your car with $2000 worth of mods is faster than an M3, and faster in what category?

If you wanted the fastest in a straight line, skip the IS-F and get the real thing, the C63. The IS-F IMO falls short of both the M3 and the C63 - it's not the best handling (that would be the M), nor the fastest (that would be the C). So why exactly get it? What would be your claim to fame to own it???
Appreciate 0