02-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #145
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattixxg View Post
And where are these insanely fast bmws, again, at NATIONAL events such as texas2k?

Where? No one seems to answer my question on that. Ive been to quite i few and havent seen any m6/m3/m5 on the ROAD COURSE..yeah..i said road course (Might have been the suprameet but im pretty sure it was the texas2k event) ?

Where are they at?
At some point in time, youve got to get off the net and put your $$ where your mouth is.

It gets yawnworthy.

Europe has faster bmws that the US?

If youre stateside, you know where these events are. No more need for discussion IMO.
LOL, Um, I think you'e missing the point. We're discussing the '12 GTR vs M6 in some drag races - straight-line races NOT on a track.
The GTR would eat the M6 on a track. No one is disputing that..
You don't need to get all butt hurt because the almighty '12 GTR is getting beat by the new M6 in a few straight line races... It's a good thing and it shows the capability of the new M6. It's all good if you're a car enthusiast. You can respect BOTH cars and understand that BOTH cars are also in different segments and have their strengths and weakness. No biggie right?
Wrong, because it seems that all the GTR fanboys come outta the woodwork and try to make excuse after excuse about these vids because their ego is so big they can't face the fact that there is a car out there that can take them in a straight line drag race.
If you have a '12 GTR and want to find someone on this board with an M6 in Texas, hit them up and post your vid. Straight line race of course.
Put your money where YOUR mouth is
Anyway, Stay focused. Straight-line race
Here's another "yawn-worthy" vid, which I'm sure you'll watch and make an excuse for
Past - '84 Ferrari 308 GTSI | '88 Ferrari 328 GTS | '05 Dodge Viper Copperhead Edition #180/300 | Audi S4

Last edited by DiavelM3; 02-18-2013 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 0