View Single Post
      04-18-2007, 12:39 AM   #3
iceefreshjimmy
CUSTOM JEWELER
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Black 335i E92

i dont think anybody on the face of the planet understood that reply.

people blur/cross out their license plates for privacy reasons. i believe it started a long time ago when someone started up a scam auction for a car that really didn't exist or the auctioner did not really have ownership of, and by putting up pictures of someone else's car obtained randomly through browsing through the internet, such as forums, with a bunch of bidders actually believing the auction is real because "hey, the license plate is clearly shown. it must be real." and once the auction ends, the seller runs off with a lot of money.

another example would be if someone with a hot fully decked out ride, in this example, residing from Washington D.C., posted up pictures of their car with their license plates clearly shown on a forum and some random lurker, who is also from Washington D.C., decides to rob tha mothaf**ka.... i think you get the point now.

i hope this clearly and thoroughly explained your question.. it comes down to one word: privacy. or safety. or sexy. did i just say sexy?

www.iceefresh.com

Riss Racing V2 All The Way - www.RissRacing.com
Appreciate 0