View Single Post
      05-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #23
moosety2009
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Maserati spyder/BMW z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMJ_77 View Post
Can't help but notice but did you register just to post this on M3post? Are you trying to sell us the car or something because I am quite happy with my M for now thanks. I am not knocking the camaro at all (or camero???) I am sure it is a great car but I personally wouldn't consider it and that is why we all have our own subjective opinions. I just hope GM is around long enough to enjoy the success of this new car....
Actually no, I'll admit it's been a while since I've posted, basically forgot my origional user name and password.

I wanted to post here, mainly because the bimmerpost has the liveliest discussion threads IMHO, and because the M3 is the best all around car between the 50-70k price range.

Also because IMO, BMW is still the barometer for which to measure quality and success of an everyday vehicle to include the likes of a merc, lexus, Audi.

It's rare that our country gets it right when it comes to cars (sad considering we invented the automobile) so every once in a blue moon when we get something right, you got to throw a dog a bone!

I'm just a car enthusiast as I believe most of us on this board are and I'm just mearly trying to show my respect for the new camaro and actually give an well done applaud to a rather pathetic GM company.

moving on, what I really like about BMW's is how classy they are, believe most everyone would agree on this notion

What I like about the Camaro is that for the first time you can dress up a car to suite your taste. You can make her stipper hot based on the color combination or dress her up in an evening cocktail dress.

Not many cars out there at any price point capable of pulling that off.
Appreciate 0