View Single Post
      09-09-2013, 07:58 AM   #2
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Jawwahd there is alot of posts out there in suspensions and plenty of options depending on budget.

It all depends on what you are looking for in a suspension modification. Are tracking the vehicle, is it a DD, or does it serve as both?

If you have EDC in your vehicle and want to retain the EDC functions my recommendation would be to go with Dinan. I have stage 3 in my E90 and although it is not the most aggressive stance out there it does have many pluses.

The ride quality and comfort is excellent. Prior Dinan releasing a coil over system for the E9x their spring set up was very good in my personal opinion. It did an excellent job with giving a slightly more aggressive stance and however did not impact the ride quality of the vehicle. Nor did it compromise the geometry of the vehicle. The stage 3 has great handling characteristics for the road and the track. I can adjust the vehicle as necessary with their coilover set up. It is quiet as well.

And one of the best parts is that it is covered under warranty for BMW.

There are so many great kits out there for this car you really can't go wrong. It just depends on the budget and what you are looking to achieve and gain/slightly sacrifice in an aftermarket suspension.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0