Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari4evr1 View Post
I think the general consensus is that if you’re a teenager driving a $60K+ BMW M3, then, you probably have rich (or well-off) parent’s and\or you live at home with them. I'm not saying this is you...

Most parents may see that this doesn't give their child the value of money or other values (most cases, not necessarily yours)...

So, generally speaking, parents wouldn't buy their kid a $60k+ car, even if they could afford it....
lol, he's not 16. Jon/AudiS5 stop spreading lies. We all know you're really 5 hahaha.

But seriously, I'm 18. Now I don't drive an M3 but I drive a highly modified 335i and I've had the car for almost a year. I don't have any points and have never received a ticket. It depends on the individual. Yeah, maybe I didn't pay for most of my car, but to each his own. At least I paid the down payment + 20%. Just cause ones parents buy nice things for their kids, does not mean they're spoiled.

It just means the parents are well off and want to provide the best for their kids. Nothing wrong with that.
Appreciate 0