View Single Post
      07-16-2013, 09:48 AM   #7
JFlo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 Coupe DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
Not a problem, but I plan to upgrade in the future, as I rather be safe than sorry. I had other opportunity costs that I chose to pursue when the group buy arose, but I wanted to get in for the buy, so I compromised. But make no mistake, I do plan on getting the rear units, as well.

Regarding install, as I've taken apart the rear of the car a bunch already (I'll be doing it again to install an LCI trunk and tail lights this weekend), part of my previous installs was to run a pull string down the length of the car, so installation time should be a lot quicker.
Ya, you got a point! Go big or go home right? I guess one of my "issues" with the rear install as well is that the LI heads are relatively large as well, which makes them hard to conceal. Not that Im too afraid of LEO knowing that I have a blinder/jammer, but quite frankly it doesnt look pretty. That is why I like the BMW front mount so well.

I was/am considering the HP-905 due to the smaller size, but still Im leaning towards the LI.
Appreciate 0