View Single Post
      11-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #56
REP1KRR
My other car is a Scooter'ia
Rep
Drives: M3 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare View Post
Let me clarify this point too. The car runs perfectly fine, actually better than fine! I drove the car out of SEMA and actually gave a couple of people interested in the ESS SC kits a ride to see how well the car performs. The car is going back to Orange, CA for more mods and was loaded onto a Transporter on Friday evening.

The DCT handles all of the additional power without any issues whatsoever! It is an absolute joy to drive, but living in Phoenix and having my mods installed in Orange does not make it so easy to drive around. Trust me, the car is amazing!!!
Confirmed. I was that lucky guy!! who got a ride JUST before it went onto the transport trailer Friday night, headed back to Vorsteiner.

The thing is AMAZING!! Holy shit! So unbelievable. It performed flawlessly. The power delivery is so beautiful - I couldn't detect any lag, and the delivery seemed perfectly linear. I'm totally sold on ESS for my E90!

Thanks again for your time. I appreciate it.

A91 Edition Supra | Armytrix | Rays
M3 Saloon | Akrapovic EVO | B&G Sport
M3 Saloon | VF540 | Klässen ID M52-R | Akrapovic | Vorsteiner GTS5 | KarbonWerke CSL [SOLD]
Appreciate 0