devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by attila View Post
Thanks,

Complettely off topic, but in the last 3-4 months lost several hours of sleep on this, is the question of what you actually want "on the track" Clearly I am too old and not talented enough to be a race car driver. Racing for some team and put up huge money just to be part of the team and realize that I am not "Senna" feels like a big vaste to me. Rather do some charity and help the less fortunate. On the other hand every time on the track want to do more. The GT3 RS was a step up from the M3, the cup or maybe a radical SR8 would be another step up but then I would be clearly out of my range in terms of abilities. Pluss I just dont have the time right now.
I do not know, and I do not expect any advise on these thoughts here, especially not on this thread but the frustration is there.
I even went so far as to buy some land and build a go-kart track and go with a 125cc shifter kart.
Anyway, I never wanted to say that the GT3RS is not a great car, but it's not without fault, especially if you are frustrated!
Geez, don't lose sleep over this. It should be fun. It sounds like you have a good heart.

Anyway, the RS is much more than a step up from the M3. No offense to any M3 owners. I would love one as my dd to replace my 335 but not to replace my weekend warrior gt3, let alone an RS.
Appreciate 0