armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgolfdr View Post
Quick out there and the New and improved Hans comment was funny. Hopefully we can get down there for the same event next time. I was able to put down some 2:09's and 2:10's Monday and Tuesday, but that is with my cheat car, I don't know how the hell you can do that in the M3.
Yeah, I want to do our private leap frog exercise again. That was fun, I'll try not to spin out next time. Honestly, right now, I have no idea how I'm going to get down to 2:08. I've been watching my videos religiously trying to find time here and there. I think 2:10 is definitely doable but that last 2 seconds is going to be tough. I think maybe do it on a cool day so the engine has more power. That's how I got the 2:15s back in February. If there's a will, there's a way but I might have to concede and get myself some coilovers

Hans has improved by leaps and bounds. Think he's just a hair over 2:30 now with traffic. He should have no issues in the B Group. Man that group was slow, I basically got 2 hot laps in before I ran into traffic. So much for the killer b's. There was a very quick 135i there though but he's moving to the A Group. Hopefully I can do the same.
Appreciate 0