03-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
I for one do not believe one word that comes out of Samir's mouth. I will do everything in my power to show the E9x members what kind of business you are running. I have never been so disrespected by a individual or company in this aftermarket business. I have tons of emails to back it up, heres one of my last emails with the oh so kind Samir. (Technik - Gpower USA)

Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I see you’re still behaving like a complete idiot. I think by now the hole you’ve dug for yourself could reach to the center of the earth. I never met you prior to this, I didn’t organize the sale. Trust me, if I had, I would have realized the living nightmare I was getting myself into and never never never sold you anything, let alone a prototype kit. If you contact Chris or myself one more time, we will withdraw any sort of warranty coverage and you can pursue this in court, understand? I don’t care what you do on the boards, it’s already been soiled by you and Jon, so do you really think I give a shit at this point? If you hadn’t tried to get Chris to stop doing business with me, I would have sympathy for you, but I have NONE, ZERO, NOT A FUCKING OUNCE. As far as I’m concerned, you don’t deserve anything. You can threaten me with whatever you want, as I said, one more email to Chris or myself and your car will fall into the blackhole that is Autotalent, believe that.

I have tons, and tons of emails to support this matter. I'll tell you right now, if you treated me like a normal customer and didn't disrespect the living shit out of me, I wouldn't have done this.

There is alot more where this came from.