View Single Post
      05-15-2008, 01:31 AM   #42
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65B40 View Post
Thous are actually ours on eBay. They are a bit pricey but that only because we aren't a real manufacturer. You wouldn't believe how much it costs to make the molds... And time.. This being my first project like this not sure I would really want to do it again lol but once started I couldn't stop and the final product is worth it.

I know Bimmian has normal painted reflectors for sale at approx $85 shipped but are currently on backorder. **********s is like $95 shipped and on back order. Last but not least Evosport is also selling the standard painted reflectors at approx $115 shipped.

Anyhow, I am also on vacation right now and will be back on monday. At that time I will post a group buy for these reflectors at a 20% discount that will be up for 1 week to sign up. That makes it $80 a set + $10 shipping in the states for a total of $90. This will be a one time group buy and for all forum members after we will offer you a 10% discount for a total of $100 shipped in the states.

I will post a formal message with more details to the reflectors and this GB. Until Monday!

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0