View Single Post
      06-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #3
Trauma Junkie
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
I'll be honest with you. When I ordered my '09 M3 Sedan last month, I worked with 3 dealerships: Classic BMW, BMW of Dallas, and Moritz BMW.

Classic BMW was easily the dealership that worked up the highest price out of the 3. Their best price was a little over $2K above what the other 2 dealerships were offering me. Classic BMW is located literally 10 minutes away from my house, and I must admit that they have an extremely well built new dealership....But at the end, they were simply not willing to work very much with me on the price. Also, the sales rep became rude towards the end, especially when I asked if he could compete with the better offer from the other dealer. No luck at Classic for me.

Next, I tried BMW of Dallas. They were cool. They offered a much better price than Classic. At the end, I was very close to getting a deal, but they lost my business for a little over $350.00. Nevertheless, I highly reccommend BMW of Dallas. Please request Frank Atcheson. He's an amazingly courteous and positive individual.

At the end, I struck the best deal at Moritz BMW of Arlington. Their price was about $2K better than Classic, and about $350.00 better than BMW of Dallas. The problem is that they may NOT have the kindest and most professional response and service out of the 3 dealers.....But they DID give me the best price on my ordered M3.

To conclude, my goal was to get the best price, and I got it at Moritz. I negotiated on the phone with them and it worked. fyi, the BMWUSA MSRP of my M3 was $56,625 + ttl + gg tax. I ordered it for $56,000 out the door (which is a few hundred below invoice).

Thanks for the info, Classic is right by me as well. I purchased my last BMW at BMW of Dallas but it was a CPO. I guess I'll have to nego the best deal with all 3 dealers as you did.
Appreciate 0