09-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #20
nullrouted
Studying...
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW '13 E92 ZCP 6MT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by killadelphiaM3 View Post
So I just got my morning cup of coffee from my local coffee shop, get back on the road and everything's normal. I notice the guy in front of me, in the G35, doing about 10 under the already low 25MPH Limit, with no traffic at all. The road I was on has 4 total lanes, 2 north and 2 south, so naturally I switched lanes and I get behind a car actually going the speed limit. The lane I needed to be in to make my left turn off was in the lane behind the G35, but not for about a mile+. So as I'm about to pass and I put my signal on, this dummy speeds up to about 45, just so I couldn't pass??? Made no sense, I wasn't riding his ass, wasn't annoyed at all, until he wouldn't let me over. I get back behind him and then he slows back down to about 15 MPH? Now I'm like WTF?

Anyway I figured it was probably a younger kid or something, I mean the car was about 8-10 years old, and the Italian flag decal in the back was an indicator too. So I get back into the other lane actually going the speed limit, get next to him and this guy was about 40-45 years old, dressed like he was part of the Sopranos wearing a jump suit top with what looked like a dress shirt under it???, and speeds up once again when I was about to get around him, not cut anyone off, but a normal everyday driving lane change. I had not clue what this guys problem was. I get back into the lane behind him and bam, back down to 15MPH.

My turn was coming up and where I turn is a very long left turn lane, because it gets real busy during rush hour and stuff, so it's about 1/8 of a mile long, instead of your usual 3 car turn lane. So I have my left turn blinker on and I'm actually in the left turn lane, this dildo is still going 15mph but now driving half in the lane I'm in and half in the straight lane??? Did he think I was trying to illegally pass him from a left turn only lane, with my left turn blinker on? I said fuck it, and moved to the left more and gave it half throttle and got past him, he then gunned his car to full throttle, cause like I said i think he thought I was trying to get back into the straight lane? Should of heard this POS G35 at full throttle sounded like a V6 Nizzan, OH wait it IS a V6 Nissan!!! This guy really was grinding my gears, what a dickhead. Made no sense, wasn't even doing anything wrong and not even going the same way either. I honestly believe this guy thought I had a 328i coupe or something. He Clearly thought his car was better and faster than mine, he's clearly mistaken. I hope I see him again and I'm gonna bother the shit out of him.

Side note.........Why is it that guys in Infinity G's and Lexus IS's think their cars are performance cars?? Even their, type s or r spec cars aren't performance cars. Out of all the cars on the road these two types of cars are the one's I seem to always run into trouble with. I've had a bunch of guys in IS250's, some IS350's, try to race me or egg me on to try to race, usually roll the window down if I can and tell them it's not even worth my time unless they got a Supercharger and a 200 shot of NOS. I'm all for people enjoying their cars, modifying them and racing them. And it really doesn't matter what you have and can afford as long as you have fun, but why try to race people when you DON'T have a performance car? That would be like me pulling up in my M and asking a guy with an 2001 Mustang V6 if he wants to race, it's not gonna, nor should it, ever happen. Don't even get me started on the IS-F owners, those guys are straight salty. But I guess I would be too if I over-paid for a Toyota with a Yamaha engine and fake quad exhaust.

Sorry for the long ass thread. Had to say something, that guy pissed me off.
I would have been praying his stupid ass hit me while he was drifting over into my lane. His insurance can pay for my neck sprain and my new Ferrari, got my attorney on speed dial.
Appreciate 0