09-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
bame_E92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
Auto Lavish might be great, but those prices are more than I'm ready to pay.

I have an independent guy come to my house to do my cars. He does nice work and his prices are extremely reasonable. I like that he does the detail at my house. That means that I can get my car cleaned up and sealed for the end of the season, roll it onto the lift, plug in the battery tender, put the cover on and put it to bed for the winter as clean as can be.

If I couldn't use my guy anymore (and he's not taking new customers and has been talking about getting out of detailing ) then I'd go with these guys:

http://crystalcleanautodetailing.com/

They're local to me, I've heard a lot of good things and their rates aren't usurious.

I recommend you find a local car forum/club and ask people who they use. Get a number of reviews and you'll find somebody you can trust to take care of your car for you.
That is fine if you are not ready to pay it but listen to this...

He is a PRO. He deserves a PRO salary. Pro salary should be in the $65-75/hr range.

If you have a problem paying that for PROfessional service then get a weekend warrior to do it. He is in the business to make money, remember that.