You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
That connector is called the Quadralock. Pin 13 (thin black wire) is in that connector and nowhere else in the back of the iDrive. You either remove the iDrive to get to the thin black wire in the Quadralock or try to find it behind the left back cushion of the rear seat, as it goes to the antenna amplifier in the roof.

You can create the DIY for others to see. The video is quite illustrating in accessing the Quadralock and even tapping some wires.
Great, thank you for confirming this. Im just wanted to be 100% certain before I touch anything in my car. I will look for the thin black wire behind the idrive. The other location you speak off sounds nice, but what left side? Faceing front or back of car left side? I assume you mean driver side?

And since ive seen this asked more than once, I will make a DIY for the others. Just seems silly that no one has made one. Considering you answer 98% of the technical questions, perhaps this might help you too. So your not repeating yourself a million times.

Thanks for the help!