08-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #867
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Same, I'm rooting for BigNog. Hope he can work his magic and get a sub win! What I would give to be in Brazil right now. Those Brazilians are crazy when it comes to sporting events!!!
I hope so man. I think when he loses a couple of fights we dismiss him because he looks so relic and a bit slow, as if he's lost his edge. I know he's coming off a massive layoff but he did lose to Velasquez, albeit a brutal KO. But I think Velasquez is a beast though. Lets hope Big Nog wins this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel135i View Post
Sonnen is a loudmouth, but he gets results. We can all nit pick about the controversy concerning him... but all in all it more than likely was not a factor in his last outing in which he beat Silvas ass for 5 solid rounds, of non stop pummeling then got caught waiting for the bell.

Steroids/Testosterone = Whatever. EVERYONE has something, and if you dont think so your just living in a hole. I for one believe he was one of the unfortunate who got caught with elevated testosterone, that you can get anywhere for that matter. But I digress...

Hes a loud mouth, but he gets results, point blank. He can back up his shit talk. I like him because he doesn't care, and he likes it loud and out there, self promotion gets you paid in the business.

His match with Stann... could go anyway. If Silva couldnt KO him, Stann doesnt have a better chance... and hes more rookie than a fighter like Silva. He has power on his side, about it.

Nog - washed up, and too broken and wont take the pounding on the feet and the only way it gets to the ground is when Nog gets KOd. I believe Forest is still hungry, will come and punish a tired Rua for 5 again unless he scores a solid KO early, either way its Forest all the way.

Silva/Okami... Yeah, well lets just say I hope as always Silva gets his eyes twisted to the back of his skull... KO style.
Fair points although I don't necessarily agree with everything but that's the beauty of MMA We'll see what happens on fight day...
Appreciate 0