View Single Post
      05-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #41
sameh
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Porsche 911S

Do you think a day will come when one of us post a similar story about BMW dealer???
Cause I believe that's how this story would go in a dealer:
"They installed the bumper but when I got home I realized that it's a different color. When I called them to complain, they said No it's just because it's new. So I drove 76 miles back to the dealer to show them, when 3 of them agreed and 3 other didn't. Came to find out that the 3 who agreed that the bumper is a different color, were all customers. I requested that they either change it or paint it and they said they would paint it, but that will cost $643 and would require leaving my car there for 6 days. I asked for a loaner, but the SA chuckled and said we don't have any. I checked my order online to make sure that I ordered the right color and yes, I did order the right color, in fact in the "comment section" I wrote "please make sure it's LMB NOT MCB". I called a cab and went home and after 6 days I went to pick my car. I found out that it has 123 miles more than when I dropped it, a beer can under the seat and few scratches. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and paid the money and went home, only to look again and guess what, I still have an MCB colored bumper)

Last edited by sameh; 05-16-2011 at 12:46 PM..
Appreciate 0