05-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #127
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
250k iwc portugese turbillon, I had one in platinum.
I have only IWC and panerais.
If you want a ceramic black watch, get an IWC Top Gun doppel chronograph.
One of my favourite pieces.
IWC BP is also one of my best, but the first edition face on brown buffalo strap.
Check out EBay and buy used discontinued pieces, or if you insist on new, by limited editions, like panerai regattas.

One thing I can tell you, is you can only have enough watches for the days of the week. I had 15 at one point and due to favouring some, you don't get to wear them. The BBK I use everyday! And who knows you will probably get a blower judging how you mod. Then you will need the BBKs
Borat, if your collection includes a limited edition Aquatimer Cousteau Diver, I'd be happy to take that off your wrist.

I agree about buying used as most sites like TZ and WUS have amazing deals everyday with Panny's always on there for thousands below retail.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0