View Single Post
      03-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
DarkstarZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Daytona 95 M3, X7 M50, e92 M3,

Selling the M Coupe, buying an M3 and need advice.

So I'm going to be selling the M Coupe and 5 series because I want to consolidate down to one do-everything car, a 2011 M3. I'll be leasing and want to do euro delivery so I can do a little Skyline Run in the Alps

I've been working with a new guy at BMW of Sterling, his name's Karl. He's definitely new but whats great about that is he doesn't act like a sales guy and has been great so far. I just got approved for the lease so I'll be going in Tuesday to negotiate and pick out options.

It'll be a Coupe, MW, Black/Red seats, Carbon Leather, and I want to get almost every option - Premium, Competition, Cold Weather, Convenience, DCT, rear sunshade, Aps and I'll buy the Carbon Splitter and mirror caps on my own and put them on when I pick up the car. The only thing I'm leaving out is the Premium Audio - is it worth $2k? Really the question is, how bad is the standard audio?

So it comes to $74k on the website, what should I expect to pay? I'd imagine it's $69k after the euro delivery discount and I'd want to get as much off that price as possible.

Has anyone done Euro delivery? What was your budget? How can I keep it cheap? Best plane tickets I could find were $1200 round trip, nonstop.
Appreciate 0