02-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #44
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERKE View Post
I agree, these 2 models sounded too American to be associated with an M3. Seriously, after having read and re-read all the threads and posts on the exhaust, after having heard it myself a dozen different exhausts and if the performance gain is not your priority, the best sound I've heard up 'here (that better meets the original sound but more powerful) is the Remus Race. The system is poorly known (very poor representation in U.S. and Canada) but it is worth to be considered because it is more in harmony with the concept of an M3: just loud enough at low revs, not too drone at mid speed and a sound mad enough to acute high revs. Very surprising from a system less known and the quality / price seems unbeatable.
Remus Race is pretty well known on this site and enough people have it on their M's. Way too much drone for me.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0