SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgz View Post
+1 .. couldn't have said it any better.

buschy .. unfortunately for you they BOTH look nice so .. let me try to give you a way to objectively think about this (if at all it is even possible) ...

1. Classic & Luxurious look .. you just can't beat a JB/BB. The blue-ish shiny hue in sunlight with an understated beige look screams luxurious P-car. It IS the look I crave and will always be my 1st preference.

2. Fox Red is nowhere as hard on the senses like Imola or Coral Red so it is a good choice as well. However, I prefer it with Space Grey more than Jerez .. as the blue on a sunny day will not contrast "too" well with it. The place I don't really appreciate FR is on the back seat of an E90. There is no "break" in the seats (like the coupe) .. and one large/continuous seating surface and back rest in FR (even though it is a muted red) is a bit much for me.

Finally if you are going to ever consider resale .. the JB/BB combination will be much easier to sell. Then again .. I am of the opinion that you don't buy a car for the next owner .. but it is something to keep in the back of your mind.

good luck .. either way it's gonna be good. Who cares about the interior .. your eyes are going to be looking at the road and the tach ...

very well said about the E90 back seat, might be too much red.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0