View Single Post
      03-03-2013, 03:32 AM   #8
listed5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e93 M3 DCT black/bamboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by toan414 View Post
PM me if you want to meet up and talk, it goes to my email which I check often. Im not on the forum much anymore. If it was a perfect world, I would own both. Definitely drive an M3 before you make your decision. To me, the two cars are totally different beast. I do miss my 335i from time to time, but I love the M3. I would do it all over again if I had to.
That is my concern! I really do love my 335, but want a little more power and fear that it would come with the sacrifice of refinement (at least that's how it was with the higher hp 335s I've driven). Plus, that V8 sound is irreplaceable. I'll keep in touch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat@sonictuning View Post
I owned M's but not am a Porsche owner test out a Porsche I promise you can't go wrong! I still love the Ms don't get me wrong but I don't know if I cannot have a Porsche in the garage.
Porsches are a little to rare in my town to own without being the center of attention (which I have little desire to be). They are great driver's cars from what I've heard though, you made a great choice! You and I met a few years back when I bought a set of your CSL replicas. Still love those wheels...
Appreciate 0