03-23-2013, 11:55 AM   #291
DopeM3
M Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
It's crazy with the tax return theft right now. Been trying to sort it out for 6 months, but there are so many people org the same problem as me it's just back logged. Governor has no problem taking your money, but when you need it they could care less.

Oh well!! You are absolutely right about the stuff out here. 90% of he community takes great care of their car stuff. I have been trying to buy these two technocraft parts from a guy in the forum and he wants to seek everything at once.

Guy is an idiot and I have told him no one is going to buy all of it (whole intake kit and the carbon manifold). So I ended up buying new, what can you do!!

I saw that steering wheel you got. It was perfect and local here in MA which is so rare!! I was definitely a bit jealous.

How was the install on the wheel? Did you do it yourself? I have been thinking about buying some performance seats, but I know I don't need them..gosh are they beautiful though. Would have to redo my shift boot and e brake boot sticking though. Got a custom leatherZ a while back. Beautiful stuff.

Send me a PM With our email and ill send you some pics or your phone number. Our mail server is down right now at work so text is gonna work better.

857-272-0233
Absolutely, love that fact that almost everyone takes good care of their stuff on here and are honest with things. I've got really good deals with almost everything I've bought here, saving me a ton of money.

Hahah! It was great working with Mike with the steering wheel transaction. Got an AWESOME deal which I'm grateful and can't thank him enough for it. The steering wheel feels absolutely amazing and the looks of it The install was actually easier than I thought. A few screws off and walaaa, it's off. The hardest part is dealing with the airbag, just gotta make sure you disconnect the battery and no power going to the car.

Those seats are PERFECT, the price however, not so much. I think it's about 5k but they are extremely rare that's for sure.

I'll send you a PM with my email.
Appreciate 0