View Single Post
      03-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #14
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

If it's happening mid-corner to exit on accel, you could be too low in the rear, I would try increasing front rebound a little and raising the rear ride height. Put something on your rear bump stops to check if you're riding on them, I suspect you are hitting them intermittently on accel. Take a grease pencil and mark surface of the bump stops and see if anything transfers from the bump stop to the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd15 View Post
Why didn't you provide some solid advice before BS'ing me? Are you coming to this thread to troll?
Don't call people trolls when you haven't even asked the right questions. Your lap time in your signature is more than 2 seconds slower than a 140hp Spec Miata with an average driver gets around that track. Not something I'd be bragging about with 420+bhp. An M3 with a few upgrades should be in the mid-40's, so you obviously have lots to learn. You can call me a troll all you want, but the other guys in this thread are making pretty valid points, I think, so maybe you should try learning from them instead of getting defensive?

Last edited by Richbot; 03-14-2011 at 12:10 PM..
Appreciate 0