02-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #23
erm324
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997GT3 View Post
Do you know anything about cars? An M6 might stand a chance against a 09 GTR but there is no way it could beat a 2012 and beyond. Not. Even. Close. Either the M6 was modified or the GTR was broken.
Spot on. The new M6 is most definitely a fast car and would walk away from a stock 2009 GTR, but the 2012+ are very quick and I doubt the M6 has enough in it to beat it both in the 1/4 and from a roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
+1, to add, insecure GT-R fanbois are even more funny. It's quite entertaining to see them grasp at straws to defend this specific M6 story. They can't seem to get over a M6 could beat the 2012 GT-R in that specifc roll-on street race where 0-60 doesn't mean jack (but no, let's quote it again, again, and again...)

haha.
I dont get what your getting at here, it has nothing to do with what car you own. I own an M3 and love M cars, but realistically in order to walk the GTR like the M6 did in the video it would need to be trapping 130mph+ to put a beating on it as the video portrays (and I HIGHLY doubt the M6 will break 122-123 traps in stock form, aftermarket is a different story). It has nothing to do with him being an "insecure gtr fanboi," its common sense that the race would be CLOSE at best from a roll (based off trap speeds for both cars). I would be hard pressed to believe this video is accurate in any way shape or form. But yet again, anything can happen on the street

Last edited by erm324; 02-12-2013 at 08:09 AM..
Appreciate 0