01-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #25
qclik
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Well the drinks aren't free when you gamble, you're "supposed" to tip the waitress. But it'll still be cheap.

My gf and her friends wre at Marquee and said it was good. But that you can't go into the pool/jacuzzi cause it's winter...?
The guy's that invited them to a table paid $2000! I guess I don't go to clubs often and not much of a drinker... but $2k for a table and drinks...for 3 girls and 3 guys....to me seemed crazy outrageous. I'd never do it. ,
Is that normal?!?

Blue Man Group is great, seen it twice.
Never seen O, but seen other cirque du soleil and they're all amazing. But tickets sell out so best to buy in advance

The Buffest at the Wynn was amazing when I went, much better than the one at Harrah's, Mirage, and Monte Carlo. Worth the extra money.

The buffet at the Cosmo was nice, but about $35, I wouldn't say it was worth more than the $25 when compared to the Mirage/Monte Carlo.

I'm going to try the Aria one next. AYCE Macarons FTW.

I've thought about doing those 6 different buffet deal in the past but never got around to it...you can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner covered for $40. A steal in vegas
yeah i did tip the waitress like $1-2 for each drink, but i lose $500 too .

i went with a friend to Marquee and met his friend there who got a table with bottle service, and its like $500 for a bottle of Jack Daniels, Grey goose is about $900 and there is a minimum of 2 bottle for bottle service. gratuity is 20% plus tax and other fee. so $2000 is pretty normal.

i went to Wynn buffet and it was good, especially the dessert, but imo its not really worth the money.
Appreciate 0