View Single Post
      10-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
JVP13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 M3 ZCP

Question Need some help with Tire Sizes and Winter Setups

My M is my daily driver, planned on getting another whip for winter but as much as it snows around me it's not worth it. Probably won't be able to drive my car only about 3-7 days total all winter. So I'm thinking about either going with an All-Season Tire or if I can find a Winter Package cheap enough that would also be an option. I just don't wanna buy Wheels and Tires just for the winter especially since I'm planning on purchasing some better wheels for looks as well as some weight savings.

I currently have the Competition Package with the 19inch 359's. I wanna know if 235/35/19 front and 255/35/19 rears will fit on these wheels? Michelin does make a All-Season for the standard size Competition Package wheels but other brands only seem to come in the sizes I listed above. So do these tires fit and do any of you use All-Seasons for the Fall/Winter and how do they hold up, in wet, cold and light snow conditions?

Or is it worth the price to just get a Winter Package for the M? I live around Philly and Snow can be a pain but it's not like Michigan or Maine type snow unless its a real storm. So any members who live around my area use their M as their DD? And if so what do you usually do in the Winter? Or will the All-Seasons work just fine? Thanks for any and all help.
Appreciate 0