View Single Post
      12-18-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
I know, both cars are at non-ferrari dealers, so you can negotiate for sure!

And both of them are brand new with less then 1000 miles

And I am pretty sure, you could sell the US California for roughly the $250K mark in a year from today

Its so tempting
Try importing a Ferrari into Canada & think you are getting a good deal.The last time I did that was on a 360Spyder and the cluster was over $10000 + the joy of getting jerked around by Maranello.The RIV rules on Ferrari's mean that the car has to made Canadian complient at the dealer.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/safev...see_notes_.htm

See explanations section.

Ferrari North America, Inc. requires that importers contact an authorized Canadian Ferrari dealership to determine exact nature and costs of modifications and specifies that ALL modifications MUST be performed by an authorized Canadian Ferrari dealership.

For recall letter, contact Ferrari North America, Inc. in U.S.A. at 1-201-816-2600 after vehicle inspection. Modifications must be performed by an authorized Canadian Ferrari dealership.

For Ferrari dealership information, please visit www.ferrariusa.com

#: See paragraph 8 of explanations section.

Besides,It is a Girls car as my wife thinks it is a "cute" car.One parks in her area at work.She thinks the GT3 that parks there is a waste of time,so that should be my next carCorrect?
Appreciate 0