View Single Post
      04-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Angry FML: Just Got Into An Accident...

ah shit, i need to vent... im on a local 2 lane road with a double line in the middle. bitch in front decides to make a quick stop and make the illegal left turn across double yellow line to the building parking lot. i couldn't stop fast enough and rear ended her.

i know it is my fault for not keeping distance and no matter what i say, law says it just my fault but in my mind, along with keeping a bit more distance, she shouldn't have made a sudden stop to make that illegal left turn and i did mention this to the officer for the police report.

my airbag did deploy, front bumper def needs replacing, hood is dented a bit but im sure they will just replace, driver side headlight is out, and im sure i need a few minor things like radiator, etc which ill get in the estimate in a few days.

the thing i am uber pissed about though is the passenger side curtain airbags deloyed when i was the only one in the car and also my driver side curtain aibags did not deploy. i don't know why it deployed on one side with noone in it and it pisses me off cause now they gotta replace the headliner and the side bags when it could have just been the steering wheel air bag alone. don't know what went wrong there. also my seat and my seat belt insert seem to have been "ejected" if you will as the seat belt insert will not move, and my driver seat reclines and moves back and forth but yet it is lifted like i dented a rail or something.

lucikly everyone is ok.

what i am worried about the most now is when i asked her if she alright she replied yea but my neck hurts alittle and also mentioned that i hit her so hard her radio poped out in her shitty beat down 1998 beatle. i hope this doesn't escalate to something more than a simple claim. no joke, she kept mentioning how i had a bmw and i had great insurance coverage as it is expensive to repair. hopefully the worst happened and i don't have to deal with this nonsense, economy is down and bitches are desperate and no better way than the easy way...

i can still recall the memory very vividly the moment before i hit the car; happened so very fast but i will never forget that moment and feel for the rest of my life. when i told my parents, of course i got yelled at but shit happens i guess. i still keep second thinking the scenerio as what if i left the house a min later, what if i took a piss before i left the house, etc i could have avoided this today.

but fuck do i feel like shit right now. hope user doesn't mind me using his vid, but at 1:49 is exactly what i remember and is still daunting in my mind, the thud, that second right before i hit car in front. reality quickly set in when my interior was covered in air bag powder and that smell was simply disgusting. seriously, i will never forget that second right before i hit the front car and the memory will be forever vivid till the day i die.

Attached Images

Last edited by hl0m4n; 04-04-2011 at 11:39 PM..
Appreciate 0