Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
+1

Unless the EAS cars are garage queens, I find it difficult to believe that he hasn't bent a VMR wheel since 2007 and just happened to bend an OE wheel on a small pot hole.
Far from it - here's VMR's e60 on the track equipped with VB3s:

eas 135 project with VMR VB3s:

eas e92 Supercharged M3 equipped with VMR VB3s;

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
I don't have a problem with vendors pushing their products but it irks me when they try to somehow make us believe that certain products are of higher quality than they really are.

Even if they have never bent a VMR wheel, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that they are not high performance, top level quality wheels. To even insinuate otherwise, is pure BS.

SZ
We have a strong relationship with the VMR team and I've personally visited their factory and seen the production process - the steps followed for quality control is second to none from start to finish.

We've never said the wheel was bulletproof, but have proven themselves in the past to be very strong for a cast wheel. However as stated before - no wheel is an e-ticket against potholes, especially when stiffer suspension and smaller profile tires are involved.

We don't offer products that we don't stand behind fully, and we've dropped a few because of the way they've done business or handled quality concerns in the past. I'm confident in stating that VMR is one of those companies that offers a quality product at a good price.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0