View Single Post
      09-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #37
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

....I'm probably going to cave due to the new 0.9/1.9% rates. My CA has gone above and beyond for me (...and he always has throughout our entire 7 year friendship), and I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to get into an M3. I've tried to sell my car and have exhausted my lease assumption options. I've had a couple of really serious buyers, but both buyers wanted to buy the car outright for less than the payoff, so I would have to pay the difference (..which equated to paying more than my remaining payments).

My current situation is a tricky one. I have narrowed my options down to an IB sedan and an IB coupe.
  • 2008 Interlagos Blue Sedan:
  • Silver/Grey Leather
  • Carbon Leather Trim
  • Tech Package
  • Moonroof Delete (..Yayy! )
  • 6MT

2008 Interlagos Blue Coupe:
  • Speed Cloth
  • Carbon Leather Trim
  • Navigation
  • 6MT

The drawback for me comes down to compromise. Do I take the sedan with the silver leather (..when I'd actually prefer Speed Cloth or Black Leather), but with a lower overall cost? Or do I take the coupe that is optioned exactly how I want, but with a monthly payment that is $80 more than the sedan? This is where I'm conflicted, and I basically have until tomorrow to make my decision.

So yeah, I'm stressing!

On another note, my buddy is also going to trade his car for an M3 coupe, and he's stressing too. Damn ///M cars!
Appreciate 0