View Single Post
      10-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #26
Dave07997S
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
Sorry for the grammar issues. Usually iam more more on top of it lol.

I would be able to afford an M3 either new,used, Lease or Buy. Iam just looking for the best deal possible witch is why i need advice from the best people i could ask witch is current m3 owners/renters.

Maybe i have not made my previous post clear or iam being very vague. I have never financed a vehicle before witch is why i seem uneducated about it .

Iam not sure what BMW offers as their lowest interest rate, I guess i was misinformed as a few of my friends from California told me their rates we above %6.

As someone said before maybe i should have made it a poll on whether you leased or financed plus details on interest rates and payments. Sorry for the whole mix-up guys.
No sweat Jon...BMW has excellent finance rates right now on 2011 M3s. I believe they have 1.9% financing for 60mos.

The leases are pretty attractive as well. The residuals aren't to high and the money factors are OK,not the best but pretty good.

Oh, once again its which, not witch...just busting your balls.

If you plan on keeping the car for beyond the lease period I would highly consider buying. I leased but I am now considering buying the car at the end of the lease. What is nice is BMWFS will convert the lease to a purchase at their best prevaling rate.

Dave
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0