Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Keep this updated, I like it. Hard vocals are good, soft vocals sound like they have a chance if he sings more. Sounds a lot like many bands, but let me give you some constructive criticism. There are A LOT of bands out there like yours, find something that puts you in front of the rest. Find your niche' that makes you successful. Asking Alexandria has their upbeat breakdowns, with some electric music in the background. Alexisonfire had Dallas, Dance Gavin Dance had Jonny, A Day to Remember's lead singer can do both vocals, really well.

I'd like to hear some more with the soft vocals taking the lead, and the hard vocals following him. You guys actually have a shot at this, coming from someone who knows the genre well and knows what sells.

Don't go radio rock or you'll never make it, stay true to yourself and just do like ADTR and just tour and make albums. Somehow befriend someone at Warped Tour and start opening for them.
Completely agree with everything Collins said.
You guys sound really solid - especially for your first demo. I like the song... but you do need something to set yourself apart in the hardcore genre. This song, while good, doesn't show anything really unique.